2.26.2012

Those Kids...

Mom: C'mon let's hurry and clean up, it's prayer time.
Hope: I hope Jesus isn't mad at us.

When walking into the steamy bathroom a few minutes after his shower Noah says: Whoa! Its....moist in here. *Michelle if you read this I know you will appreciate that one! Haha!*

During a lengthy phone conversation with Noah one night...
Mom: Is there anything else you wanna talk about?
Noah: Mmm Hmm. What color socks are you wearing?

While Ben and Hope are in the bathroom flossing one night, Hope says: You have big teeth, my friend.

Ben: I need to find my boots.
Hope: Okay, I will help you. I can smell them.
Then she proceeds to sniff around the room.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am still laughing...so glad you do this. Your Dad told me I should start posting the things that your Paw Paw has been saying...
Me: Dad do you remember any of the names of your grandchildren
Dad: No...there are hundreds of them and my memory is very small now

~Michelle~ said...

Lol, Linz the "M" word still just feels so dirty to me...
Cute post, I love having the chance to get a good laugh.