7.03.2012

Say What?

Hope: Dadda, um, what, um. Dadda? Um, What's that? Um, Dadda, What. Oh....whatever.

Hope as she's taking the first bite of her taco: Banana in the hole! (From Horton Hear's a Who)

Hope: Dadda, do you smell stinky?
Ben: That's not very nice.
Hope: No. I'm just asking if you smell stinky.
Ben: Why?
Hope: Cause I think you smell stinky.

Hope thinks I am in the pantry. She says: Mommy, I want juice!
Noah walks out of the pantry.
Hope: Mommy, I want juice....whoever you are.


Hope talking to the gummy worm in her pudding dessert: Are you gonna move? Why aren't you moving?

Hope to mommy while I am tucking her in at night: I want my stuffed animals talking to each other.
Mommy spends a few minutes arranges her MANY stuffed animals in small groups as if they are having important discussions.
Mom: How's that?
Hope: Uh...a little to the left please.

Hope: Can I have another muffin?
Mom: Did you throw the other one away?
Hope: I wanted to cause I didn't want it.
Mom: Why?
Hope: Cause it had blueberries in it. Can I have another blueberry muffin?

3 comments:

Linda said...

Cute...very confusing but CUTE. I liked Hopes way of trying to put it nicely that her daddy was stinkey hehehehehehhe, She has quite the sensitive little nose, did not enought like how I smelled after bathing :(

~Michelle~ said...

Thanks for the laughs and the smiles. Your kids are funny!

aubrie said...

I love these quotes you post, they make me laugh every single time! I always forget to write down the silly things that Lilia says, but I'm going to try to write them down and post them on my blog too! Thanks for the idea!