3.05.2012

Miss Chevious Turns Two!

Yep. She is TWO!
We celebrated her birthday last night because daddy had to leave this morning for a business trip.

A few fun facts about Eden:

*Happy Birthday is one of her favorite songs to sing. She will randomly break out singing it at any given moment. In fact, she sang along with us during her Happy Birthday song.


*As you know from many, many, MANY of my previous posts, the child is a firecracker. She is constantly into something and I really don't think it's because she's curious. I think it's because she likes seeing me and her dad freak out. Hopefully this will change before she can do some major damage in her teenage years. Oh....teenage years...I don't even wanna picture it.


*Part of eating is crumbling up whatever is left from what you want and spitting/throwing in many different directions, sometimes including at other people.
*She could sing her ABC's perfectly before she was 18 months old. She still sings it, but somehow it is less clear now that she is older.
*She loves to rub my arms. For about a year now, she rubs my arms to comfort herself or when she is tired. Lately, if I am wearing a jacket she tries to take it off so she can get to my arms. I love this about her.


*She loves to snuggle and give kisses.
*Her favorite things are Mickey Mouse and Winnie-the-Pooh.
*She asks "Why?" all the time. I thought that wasn't supposed to happen for another year or so, but she seems to be ahead of the game.
*Another of her favorites: drinking from her sipping cup only to spit it into one of her tea cups to drink it. Gross, I know.


*She has stopped nursing finally! This is a very recent thing. She was only doing it at night, but the past couple of times I've offered she hasn't been interested. She does still seems to be fascinated with my cleavage though and will try to play with it in public, which is very embarrassing. Well, when I realize what she is doing. I am so used to being grabbed and climbed on by my girls that sometimes I don't notice it until I see a stranger staring or feel a breeze tickling my chest from my shirt being pulled down.


*She still has no fear of getting hurt. Even after falling off a chair, she will almost immediately get back on it. I view this as a good and bad thing.
*She seems to have my knack for memorizing movie quotes and although she hasn't started applying them in daily conversation she can quote right along with a movie.
*She loves to sing and dance. She knows the words to many songs, including popular radio music. Her favorite is probably Adele. She has good taste. :)


*She thinks it is funny to run around naked after her bath, but she thinks it's even funnier to pee on the floor.
*She is very artistic. She draws on any surface and will try to use anything as a drawing tool. Her art adorns many of our walls, and furniture.
*She likes to hold hands just to walk around the house.
*She yells at her sister in the car, "STOP CRYING!!!" if she is crying or whining. Usually, she sympathetically asks, "What's wrong?" first though.
*Her favorite part of any visit to anyone or anywhere is leaving. She yells "Bye!" and waves. She also does this with "Hi". And if you don't see her she will change her position and continue saying it until you do.

Happy Birthday You Little Monkey! We Love You!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Aw! I loved reading that Linz! Please give sweet little Eden a bday kiss from Aunt Donna!

Linda said...

Well...Eden's personality has personafied profusely since I last saw her. With my upcoming visit just days away I am starting to have visions of eggs in my bed, spagetti on my head and crackers in my suit case. LOL Ben confirmed all my fears tonight when he said she looks for opportunities to leave crumbled up crackers everywhere and will do things just as a challegene if you tell her NO.hehehehehe Seriously I can not wait to play with her and get to know the New and Improved Miss Chevious!! Thanks for sharing :)