9.08.2008

Sunshine on Saturday Morning

As I was unlocking Hope's crib to get her up for the morning Noah rushed in the room with a big smile on his face and asked if he could get in with her. I said sure. They both thought it was so funny for him to be in there. Hope would lay on him and say "aaaaaawww", which is what she does when she snuggles with something. Finally, Noah got underneath her pink blankie and I guess, was trying to hide from her. They both thought this was funny, too. So here are my pictures of waking up on Saturday.







**** As a side note, my talented husband built this crib. I have a better picture of it, but it loaded sideways for some reason. *****

3 comments:

Linda Bosley said...

Soooo cute. You my dear have adorable children....and I am not being parcial.

Donna said...

This is awesome! They are so beautiful and sweet!

Cheryl said...

Totally sweet! I love watching them interact.