9.09.2008

A Cupcake Day

My little Hopie is always as precious as precious can be, but the past couple of days she has been particularly adorable.


Here she is in her birthday tutu checking herself out in her tiny mirror and then looking in her purse.


Hope misses Noah. Today she pulled this shirt of his out of their closet and put it on her head and walked around for a while. After she smacked into the wall cause it was covering her eyes, I decided to put it on her. Looking proud, she smiled, clapped and continued walking around.



Lately she loves playing with her reflection, whether in the mirror, or the silver pot in the cupboard. I guess she has a new buddy.

6 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Linz,
She really is adorable. I love the picture of her getting into her purse.
I laughed pretty hard about the incident where she ran into the wall, what a sweetie wearing her big brothers shirt.

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! My little niece has got to be the most precious little angel! I love the way her personality is developing!

Mama Bean said...

I am looking into ICU/trauma and airmed. We will see where I can go after graduation.

Linda Bosley said...

She is so fun to watch. I love that you keep this site updated with new pictures. She also put that braccellet on all by her self. I was impressed. Then she took the little lipstick on the floor and pretended to put in on her little lips. She is so fun to watch.

Eliason 5 said...

She looks adorable in her little tutu. And equally so in the big shirt!

Natalie said...

Yes oh yes such precious pictures! Thank you for your comments on my blog. It's fun to catch up on each other's lives. Your family is beautiful!