8.18.2011

Noah's Lagoon Day

Since Noah was unable to be with the family when SirsiDynix had their Lagoon Day, Ben and I decided that Noah could have his own special Lagoon Day. Originally, Ben had planned on taking the day off work so he could go with Noah, but work got in the way, so Noah had to settle for mom.
This is Noah's last week of summer vacation and staying at mom's house, so I am so grateful we got to spend all day just the two of us.

Noah and I both agree that Wicked was by far the best ride. We both also liked the Roller Coaster (the old rickety white one) and rode that one twice. The first time we went through the line there was a little family of raccoons exploring the roof and looking might freaked out about the crowd. In retrospect I wish I'd have gotten a video of it cause it was cute and so weird to raccoons roaming Lagoon.


P.S. Icee's are one of the greatest things EVER invented.



2 comments:

Faith said...

How FUN!! A day with just Mom. I bet he loved it!

Linda Bosley said...

so glad it worked out that the two of you could do this. He looks very happy honey. :-)