8.12.2011

A Mosaic for Noah

A few years ago I did these collages for the blog and Noah decided he wanted to do another one, with more input from him. The first one I did I just guessed at what I should put. This time around the answers are all him. Here goes.

1) What's your name? Noah
2) Favorite food? Beef Stroganoff
3) Where are you from? Salt Lake
4) What is your favorite color? Orange
5) Who is your celebrity crush? Sakura
6) What is your favorite book? A Wrinkle in Time
7) What is your dream vacation? Italy
8) What is your favorite dessert? Lemon bars
9) What do you want to be when you grow up? US Marine
10) What is your favorite painting? Naruto
11) One word to describe you? Courage
12) What is your nickname? No dog

***Stay tuned for posts about Hope's 4th Birthday and our first family vacation!!!***

2 comments:

Faith said...

Cool! I just learned some new things about Noah! Btw... how did he get the nickname "No dog"?

Lindsey said...

his dad