7.07.2009

Traditions

Growing up my family had very few traditions so I find myself wondering what to carry on to my own family during holidays and such. This year for the 4th, we really didn't do anything because this has been a mad house trying to prepare for Cheryl's wedding and the company that is coming from out-of-town. Ben and I did get a few fireworks at the very last minute for Noah and him to light in the backyard, but that was about the extent of it.






Last year, I tried to get a little crafty and make something festive for the 4th. Turns out no one in my family likes strawberry shortcake...including me.





So here is my question for the blogging world - What are your traditions?

1 comment:

~Chelle-Belle~ said...

I'm such a boring person, I still haven't established any kind of traditions with my little family. I'm feeling like now that my kids are getting a little older I should probably start something for their sake.