6.05.2009

May

May was a crazy month. I know that some of you are wondering about my pregnancy blog. I deleted it because I am no longer pregnant. At my first doctor's appointment we found that the baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks and 1 day so I had a D&C the day after the appointment. It was pretty rough for both Ben and I, but we are feeling much better. We feel that that little spirit will join us again when there is a body that is sufficient for her.

On a lighter note, a lot of great things happened too! Here are a few highlights.
Ben has been building a playhouse in the backyard that the kids are very excited about. The pic below was taken at the beginning of May, and Ben has changed the design since. I will post a newer pic soon.

 Noah had an art show at school and graduated from 1st grade!!! Where did my baby go?

 Ben and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. Every year we get a cake from Granite Bakery the same place that did our wedding cake. YUMMY!

 Hope had her first sucker. I know that 21 months is a long time to wait for a sucker, but I have a choking phobia, so I don't care.



I refinished some picture frames for Hope's room. I still haven't put them up, but they turned out a lot better than I thought they would.
I was actually trying to get a picture of Elmo, and the kids got in the way. :)



Noah will be spending most of the summer here (YAY!!), so I am sure that I will be posting lots and lots of pictures soon.






5 comments:

Linda Bosley said...

I am looking forward to watching the kids enjoy the play house Ben is working on. It will be fun to have Noah around so much this summer. It will be fun. I love you and I am glad it is all happening right here in my backyard. :-)

Donna said...

I love you Lindsey! You are such a wonderful mother, and Ben is such a great dad! You really have a very beautiful little family!

Tiffany Wilson said...

I'm sorry about your loss, but I'm glad your feeling okay about it. And I love that you find so much joy in the little things. Enjoy your summer!

Natalie said...

Lindsey, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are feeling better and that you keep taking pictures of your beautiful beautiful children!

Tara Williams said...

I know that "I'm sorry" is usually the worst thing you can hear but it's the best thing the rest of us can come up with to convey our love and sorrow on your behalf. I am sorry. You guys seem like the most awesome parents, so I'm comnfident the Lord will bless you with as many parental opportunities as you want. We'll be sending some TN prayers your way. :)