11.24.2008

Getting Old

Yesterday I turned 29. Even typing it makes my eyes roll. For the past several years my birthdays have been rather depressing (I suppose a lot of people feel that way)so, with much opposition from Ben, I try to act like it is any other day. Ben got me a KitchenAid mixer. When I asked for it, I didn't really think he would get it, but...SURPRISE!







One of Ben's grandmothers has Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, so we went up to Bountiful and were able to pick up Noah for dinner. I am not the one who dressed him in shorts...and that is all I will say about that.






Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes!

2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

My brother gave me a Bosch mixer a few years back and it is my favorite thing in the whole world right now!

May you have as much fun with your mixer!

Happy Birthday Girlie!
Maybe one of these days after the holidays are over with, we'll go to (a very late) birthday lunch together. It's surreal to think that in a year or so we'll be turning thirty, weren't we just turning 18 a year or two ago?

LacyAsher#1 said...

I want one of those so bad!! You are so lucky! Hey, 29 isn't so bad! It's when you turn 30 that you have to freak out!