9.14.2012

Hope Loves School

So far so good. Hope still loves school! She was actually reading a few words in one of her stories last night, so she is getting smarter by the minute.
I'm definitely grateful that she has her cute little friend Aubrey from church in her class. From what Hope tells me, they play together pretty much every day. Earlier in the week I found this adorable card from Aubrey in Hope's backpack.
 

How precious is that?
Speaking of precious. We got Hope's school pictures back already! I have to admit, I did shed a tear as I looked at her pretty little face in front of that generic school backdrop. I can't believe she is old enough to be getting school pictures taken.
 
 
I like that she is wearing her CTR butterfly necklace from Grandma Bosley in this picture. This picture made me remember my kindergarten photo....which is nothing compared to this awesome one, but just for fun I am going to try to dig it up and do a comparison photo. Maybe I can find Ben's too.



1 comment:

Heather Buell said...

So sweet! I showed Aubrey that you posted her note and she was real excited. I'm glad that they are in class together and becoming such cute little friends. Aubrey has told me that the two of them have been praised for their good behavior several times. I am glad they can hang out and still behave well!